ESCO All-Cast blades and end bits are the best product available to withstand the toughest impact and abrasive applications. ESCO casts its blades and end bits to shape when the metal is poured unlike rolled steel versions where bolt holes and bevels are machined.
The benefits of ESCO’s All-Cast Blades and end bits are:
- The metal is cast where it is needed, reducing throwaway and lowering operating costs
- Cast steel resists severe impact, giving you twice the life expectancy of a rolled steel product
- Longer wear life and reduced chance of breakage decreases maintenance and increases production
ESCO also offers the D11 and Carry Dozer Packages.
Here’s what you get:
- Blades have 16% more wear metal than previous offerings, which balances wear between blades and end bits
- End bits have 56% more wear metal than previous offerings
- Wear metal is located in areas where it achieves optimum strength and performance for carry dozer applications
- D11 provides increased safety and ease of installation, with lifting eyes on all components
- Machined bearing pads ensure an even load distribution