ESCO supplies replacement wear parts to fit all major cone crusher models, including the new high-horsepower crushers. ESCO cone crusher wear parts are engineered to maximize production by retaining the feed opening throughout the part’s lifespan, and balancing the mantle and bowl liner wear. Cone parts can be custom fit to match any application.
ESCO’s cone crusher wear parts give you:
- Custom configuration ensures consistent production
- Long-lasting manganese steel and durable parts increase crusher uptime
- Precise fitting distributes stresses across the frame for less wear and tear on the equipment
Gripper Slot Bowl Liner
The ESCO gripper slot bowl liner is specifically engineered to permit oversized rock to enter the chamber and keep the feed opening clear. The ribbed mantle helps begin the crushing process higher up in the chamber for cobblestone and river rock material that is typically difficult to grab. The result is more even wear and improved production.
Main Frame Cone Crusher Liners
ESCO also fabricates Main Frame Liners and inserts that provide an economical alternative to OEM parts. Our selection of ESCO AR 400 and 500 plates and chromium carbide overlay plate offers a wider choice to address wear protection.
The benefits of ESCO’s main frame liners are:
- ESCO AR 500 plate outwears OEM (A514) by two to three times
- Liners can also be built to customer specifications