The ESCO Spherilok Dredge Cutterhead is a custom engineered system. ESCO dredging specialists carefully analyze customer requirements and operating conditions to arrive at the design criteria – cutter profile, size, beta, arm quantity and shape, tooth size, tooth orientation.
ESCO’s Spherilok Dredge Cutterhead features:
- Arm openings sized custom to individual dredge pump passages
- Field proven tooth angles
- Long stand times
- Wear kits that reduce maintenance time and increase wear life
- Hub mounted teeth to actively dig while stepping forward at the end of cut, assist a suction cutter dredge with a hydraulically advanced spud to step forward
- Ring mounted teeth to protect the cutterhead from wear