ESCO’s underground mining division has developed a range of abrasive blast cleaning nozzles. These blast nozzles are available with a choice of liners in a number of styles, lengths and bore sizes. ESCO offers different nozzle materials depending on choice of abrasive, frequency you blast, size of the job, and rigors of the job site.
- Offers long life and economy where rough handling cannot be avoided and mineral and coal slag abrasives are used
- All blast nozzles feature top wear grade material and thick wall construction
- Offers service life very close to Tungsten Carbide but these nozzles are half the weight of corresponding Tungsten nozzles
- Silicon nozzles are an excellent choice when operators are working long periods and prefer a lightweight alternative
- Provide a longer life with optimum air and abrasive usage
- Suitable for aggressive abrasives such as Aluminum Oxide and selected mineral aggregates especially where rough handling can be avoided
- Syalon nozzles will typically outwear tungsten carbide nozzles by 4/7 times and silicon carbide nozzles by 2/3 times when aggressive abrasives are used